If you want to further your mission or are looking to employ child/youth or family service staff in your parish, then Faith in Families could help.
Part of Swansea and Brecon Diocese, Faith in Families offers a comprehensive package of support from the funding application stage, right through to recruitment and employee needs.
The package of support includes:
- Help and guidance in funding applications
- Assisting in recruitment
- DBS checks and monitoring
- Contracts, policies and procedures
- Risk assessments and Health and Safety advice
- HR services
- Insurance cover (employer liability insurance to the sum of £10,000,000)
- Monthly payroll services
- Monthly pension processing (via the auto-enrolment scheme).
- Annual appraisals
All of this for a competitive 10% management fee
Faith in Families can provide a professional, holistic service with a range of support services to promote confidence and peace of mind for PCCs.
If you would like further details contact Sharon Atkins on 01792 588487 Ext 0 or email firstname.lastname@example.org