Priest in Charge of the Parish of Gwastedyn
and Associate Priest within the West Radnor Ministry Area
These churches are focused on the small picturesque town of Rhayader, the ﬁrst town on the River Wye, at the gateway of the Elan valley and Cambrian mountains.
We can offer you:
• A warm and inclusive welcome
• An established and very organised worship team
• Colleagueship within the newly formed Ministry Area
• Firm buildings and ﬁnances
• Spectacular countryside in which to worship, live and work
You can download the complete parish profile here.
For an informal conversation please contact: Alan Jevons, Archdeacon of Brecon, email@example.com