Full-time, initial three-year fixed contract (part-time applicants for a shared role will be welcomed) Salary £25,856 p.a.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated employee to work with our volunteers and clergy in the Radnor and Builth Deanery area.
· To encourage and support parishes and ministry areas in their ministry with children, families and young people, signposting to existing resources and good practice.
· To play a key role in enabling opportunities for children and young people to grow in faith.
· To encourage relationships with key partners in the area.
· Linking with the 3 other Deanery officers within the Diocese to ensure continuity and provide Diocesan-wide events.
Please download full details and an application pack below:
Documents for this job:
- CYF Job Description (Word document for Word 2007 or later)
- CYF Person Specification (Word document)
- CYF Details of Employment Advisor (Word document for Word 2007 or later)
- Application Form (Word document for Word 2007 or later)
Further details from:
Swansea and Brecon Diocesan Centre
Phone number: 01874623716
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org