How Do I Apply for a Faculty?

In the first instance, you should contact your DAC Secretary who will be able to advise which faculty form/s you need and if any extra information is also required (eg. plans, photographs, etc). In most cases you will only need to submit the Full Application Form (Form 1 Part 2).

Fourteen copies of the completed application forms should be submitted to the Diocesan Registrar at 8a High Street, Brecon, Powys, LD3 7AL.

If you would like any pre-application advice from the DAC or your project is a complex one, you will also be asked to submit a Prior Notification Form (Form 1 Part 1).

For certain types of project, such as works to stained glass windows, you will also need to submit an Additional Information Form (Forms A to F). Again, your DAC Secretary will be able to advise if one of these needs to accompany your application.

Click on the links below for a description of each faculty form and DAC Secretary contact details:

Faculty Forms
DAC Secretary Contact Details